Responsible Use and Conduct
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You represent and warrant to us that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account(s).
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to remove any content that we feel in our judgment does not comply with our Terms, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and waive any claim against us.
- We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other third party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our website, provided that it doesn’t violate or infringe on any third party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of We Are Lifer, LLC and, as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process which is necessary in order to use our Resources.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless We Are Lifer, LLC and its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, resellers, distributors and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under these Terms. In such event, you shall provide us without cost such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless We Are Lifer, LLC and its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, resellers, distributors and licensors, from any liability for any destructive issues transpiring during planned activities/events generated on our website.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language
- infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any third party
- contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising; o
- impersonates any person or entity, including any We Are Lifer employees or representatives
- All NPOs on our site must be approved by the appropriate governmental agencies and abide by all required local and federal laws as well as providing the appropriate tax receipts to donors who use the Lifer app. Lifer will not provide any tax receipts or documents on behalf of organizations creating activities within the app
Non-Profit Organizations (hereby referred to as NPO) Content
Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any NPO Content from the website, we may keep your NPO Content for a reasonable period of time for backup, archive or audit as well as any litigation hold purposes.
NPOs advertising on our mobile app / website assume responsibility for the safety of all participants involved and indemnify and hold harmless We Are Lifer, LLC and its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, resellers, distributors and licensors, from any liability for any destructive issues transpiring during planned activities/events generated on our website
NPOs signing up to use the Lifer app must first register with the Benevity Causes Portal at: causes.benevity.org. which allows the organization to start accepting donations with Apple Pay
|Amount of payment from End User||$ amount to you||Number of Days of Freebie Activity from current date||Your $cost|
|100||87.17||1 week away||210|
|500||436.68||1 month away||900|
|1000||873.63||6+ months away||1200|
Third party links, Sites and Services
www.WeAreLifer.com may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by We Are Lifer. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products or services. If you access any third-party websites, services or content from our website, you do so at your own risk and you agree that We Are Lifer has no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party websites, services or content.